Creating competent pharmacy professionals to positively impact healthcare of the society
- Providing conducive academic environment of higher standard that encourages interactive learning builds research abilities and provides opportunities for active professional network.
- Maintaining quality education through competent faculty members, skilled support staff and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Inculcating the values and commitment towards better healthcare of the society.
- To provide timely, accurate and current information to users for education, teaching and research.
- To provide information services and access to bibliographic and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the health
- To support and facilitate the research, learning, teaching and administrative activities of the university by organizing, maintaining and providing access to appropriate literature and information resources in such a way as to provide optimum benefit for library users.
- To provide an appropriate and comfortable environment and facilities for the use of library services and for individual and group study.